For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is BH Hospitality Limited, Unit 701, 7th Floor, Sino Plaza, 255-257 Gloucester Road,
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in enquiry forms on our site www.bh-hospitality.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of requesting further information on services.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, whether this is required forour own purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
2. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer,including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration
and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any
individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about
your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your
computer's hard drive. They help us to improve ourservice. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, andso allow us to customise our site according to yourindividual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting
when you log on to our site.
3. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do
our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our
site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict
procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries,
as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We will ONLY disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If BH Hospitality Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which casepersonal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
5. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit our subsidiary companies to use your data, to provide you with information about our services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by electronic means (email or SMS) only.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at BH Hospitality Limited, Unit 701, 7th Floor, Sino Plaza, 255-257 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our subsidiaries, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.